MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER, HEALTHCARE MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
The Account Manager is an experienced professional – with minimum 5 years marketing and/or communications agency experience – who has proven to be an effective administrator and builder of client relationships. The Account Manager serves as a liaison to the client on internal agency processes for effective project management. The Account Manager has primary responsibility for marshalling agency resources and ensuring that each aspect of project development is handled flawlessly and on schedule. A major part of an Account Manager’s responsibilities is to manage each agency function in a quality fashion, in order to meet project objectives on strategy and deliver on agency budget.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively manages all internal processes efficiently and effectively through completion; engages client in discussions regarding implementation of all projects, and approaches problem solving with a solution orientation
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly respond to multiple, simultaneous client and internal queries
- Demonstrates command of agency process in the building and developing of business relationships
- Has a thorough understanding of the creative processes, provides effective direction to the creative team and is supportive of the creative needs in meeting client objectives
- Provides accurate and prompt documentation of client decisions/discussions/direction to the agency team by sending internal email recaps and detailed conference reports
- Ensures the flawless execution of tactics through broad oversight including but not limited to creating a new project brief, job numbers, project timelines and status reports to drive both internal teams and to guide the client throughout the project development process
- Manages daily marketing and advertising activities, client requests and related tasks for assigned accounts and supports the Account Director and/or Director-level positions in all requests, on a daily basis
- Ability to handle multiple projects with the ability to efficiently and appropriately delegate to agency teams and freelance resources, while maintaining ownership of day-to-day tactical management
- Reads key subject-related journals (i.e. medical journals, industry trend reports); does frequent benchmarking; sets up accounts in order to receive industry alerts on agency-provided computer and mobile phone
- Develops a sense of partnership with client, regularly visits client in business settings, attends key meetings and conferences with client
- Becomes familiar if not expert with client’s internal medical/legal/regulatory review and approval process
- Initiates and leads client status meetings and conference calls with client
- Demonstrates an understanding of brand strategy, clinical or related studies and terms, and the importance differences between the various audiences that effect the brand (HCP v Patient v Consumer v Institutional)
- Develops a thorough understanding of brand’s competitive landscape and remains current on competitive issues
- Builds trust and maintains open and clear communication with client and internal team
- Collaborates with all 3rd party providers to ensure that all proposals, plans or services sought for client needs support the clients’ brand strategy
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & ATTRIBUTES:
- The Account Manager is required to have a Bachelor’s Degree – with at least 5 years of agency experience – with a heavy emphasis on client and project management skills. This individual must be willing to work on-site 5 days per week, and travel as necessary for client meetings, presentations, new business pitches, research, tradeshows, and other agency-related purposes. He/she is expected to work independently, have exemplary English and French verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multitask, and possess strong organizational skills. The Account Manager should possess excellent problem solving and strong interpersonal skills, in order to foster optimal inter-agency relationships, as well as a strong partnership with the client.
To apply :
Please submit your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.
*DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PREVIOUS MARKETING OR COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY EXPERIENCE AS YOUR CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
SUMBIT YOUR CV
(Please fill out the contact form below)