ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – GLOBAL ACCOUNTS
Account director – global accounts
Helvet health, an international healthcare marketing and communications agency.
We are currently looking for an outstanding Account Director, with previous healthcare experience, to join our team of over-achievers.
We want that special someone who has ambition, guts and is naturally resilient.
We want you to bring your distinct modus operandi to our growing agency.
Our agency supports a range of top biotech and pharmaceutical clients, and partner to deliver global and regional (ex-US) campaigns.
Our deep knowledge of both the US and ex-US healthcare industry enables us to differentiate ourselves and to deliver innovative solutions designed to solve our clients’ complex business challenges.
As an Account Director, you will be managing client accounts, be involved at a senior level with all department heads to ensure exactly what each client’s needs are.
You will lead various new business activities helping the team develop and deliver impactful proposals and pitches and help design and deliver workshops, educational sessions, and training.
Our agency is looking for that special someone who not only has experience working with pharmaceutical clients but who can come in and hit the ground running – and someone who is constantly hungry and curious for more.
You will manage current clients and work to develop new client accounts,
You will be held accountable for the successful delivery of high-quality projects – that meet or exceed client expectations – while managing the financial scope of the project
You will support the senior management team new business prospection and development, increasing our agency brand awareness, creating new lasting relationships, and endlessly seeking growth opportunities,
This role also comes with line management responsibilities for a transversal team,
This is a pivotal role within the business and as such, requires a proven professional with appropriate qualifications to compliment your experience, gained ideally within healthcare advertising or medical education
You will demonstrate previous Account and Leadership success, and possess excellent skills in the management of people, cost, quality and compliance in order to take this business forward.
- You must be scientifically literate, ideally Degree or higher and preferably in biomedical sciences (or similar)
- Proven experience in a healthcare communications agency and as a minimum Senior Account Manager; highly preferred to currently have the title of Account Director
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare industry, with a passion for learning and cultivating your personal knowledge and development
- You have worked with Planning teams to build brand strategies, and clearly understand the role of marketing v medical education, and understand European compliance and the regulatory environment
- Knowledge and experience of working in multiple therapy areas; preference for haematology, oncology and rare diseases is an advantage
- Experience in managing a wide variety of different types of healthcare brand, strategic and medical communications activities
- Strong digital experience or knowledge of digital/new technologies an advantage
- Line management experience
- English fluency (if not native speaker) & excellent French proficiency is MANDATORY
Excellent interpersonal and line management skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent understanding of financials, tracking, accruals, reporting, etc
Proven project management abilities
*Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements
SUMBIT YOUR CV
(Please fill out the contact form below)